Intro Class – Monday night 7.30 – 8.30pm
Classes 1 – 4 – Normally Tuesday or Wednesday nights 7.30 – 8.30pm
Cost $125 per puppy
Why do we need Puppy Preschool?
- To allow puppies to socialise in a safe controlled situation
- To teach puppies to accept gentle handling by people
- To demonstrate some basic obedience commands
- To address issues that may arise regarding biting, housetraining, jumping up, chewing etc
- To educate puppy owners about normal canine behaviour and effective methods of training their puppy at home
- It’s FUN
Who can come?
- Puppies 7 – 14 weeks old on the first week, as long as they have received their first vaccination and are healthy
- People about to buy a puppy are welcome to come to the introductory class free of charge
- Children are encouraged to attend with accompanying adults
What is the Introductory Class?
- On the introductory night, there will just be people (no pups)
- We will let you know what to bring to classes and what to expect
- An opportunity to ask questions about the course and about your puppy
View our other services